Opolis, Inc. (www.opolis.co) is building the next-generation employment cooperative offering payroll, employment benefits, and membership perks to independent workers. We have designed the Opolis Employment Commons for a Web3 future based on stakeholder capitalism, where every member is also a digital owner and thus aligned and incentivized toward a shared purpose. Come #BUIDL with us!
LEAD MARKETING STEWARD (SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER)
As Lead Marketing Steward, your primary objective is to help manage the marketing function for Opolis to execute short- and long-term plans that drive membership, traffic, and awareness. You will support the Executive Marketing Steward with marketing functions including, but not limited to, content strategy and execution and campaign execution and measurement, ensuring that business needs and KPIs are met.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Executive Marketing Steward on the development and execution of marketing campaigns that leverage opportunity for additional revenue.
- Review post analysis and results for all major campaigns ensuring measurability and quality, sharing results with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with marketing leadership to develop communications and event strategy. Responsible for the development, project management and coordination of Opolis’ presence at specific, high-profile events (e.g. EthDenver).
- Manage creative and social media contributors to ensure content creation on time and on brand.
- Work with social media manager to create and manage social media strategy and execution across organic and paid channels
- 5-7+ years experience in digital marketing, product marketing or brand marketing required with demonstrated success.
- Strategic campaign management. You’ll need to demonstrate expertise to build and execute effective integrated campaigns, from content development and event planning to organic and paid amplification.
- Interest in Web3 and/or crypto and some familiarity with that audience.
- Familiar with Asana or other project management tools with exemplary project management skills.
- Proven experience working with different vendors and event companies to successfully manage events.
- Mastery of the English language including composition, grammar, and spelling. Excellence in written, verbal, media and social media communications is a must. Writing samples required.